2- 360 Leishman Rd Campbell River, BC V9W 3V6
To maintain a secure full time position as an Licensed Practical Nurse
Currently enrolled in LPN program at North Island College
2018 High School diploma from Pearland High School
● Reliable, polite, and hardworking
● Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
● Time management skills
● Computer and software skills
● Friendly and love working in a team
● Ability to work under pressure
October 2018 – Present
Starbucks Coffee, Campbell River – Barista
● Handling cash and experience in using a POS machine
● Interacting with customers
● Working under pressure in a fast paced environment
● General cleaning, bathrooms, and dishes
● Making drinks and food
December 2017 – September 2018
Arby’s, Pearland, TX – Team Member
● Restocked and kept store and area clean
● Able to operate all positions including drive through, front counter, expediting, and food
● Knowledge of and followed food and safety procedures
● Maintained great customer service skills from working with people everyday
June 2016 – May 2017
Taco Del Mar, Campbell River – Team Member
● Cleaned and maintained restaurant
● Closed and opened store
● Prepared and served food
● Knowledge and practice of kitchen safety and sanitization of tools and preparation areas
References upon request
Through level 1 I acquired new information and skills regarding my practice. There is a focus on teamwork, most if not all of my classes have placed us in situations where we work in groups or teams and that has assisted me in mastering this very important skill. I have improved my time management skills to learn everything I am being taught and succeed in my classes. I want to build meaningful relationships with my clients, being someone my clients can trust and feel support from while offering the best care possible of my personal abilities. As a nurse, I will form part of a back bone to the health care system so my behavior will significantly influence the performance of care. I strive to apply what I have learned to enable my clients to have positive patient experiences and outcomes. I understand my learning is a life long learning process and it is my responsibility to full fill my scope of practice through new experiences.
Attached is my self evaluation component for level 1, focusing around the BCCNM Professional Standards of Practice.
PNS 111 Self Evaluation
Attached is my personal learning plan for CPE 1.
I have included the following educational modules with attached certificates. Additionally, I have completed the Social Determinants of Health e-Learning Course and the three Cultural Competency learning modules from UVIC.
Infection Control and Hand Hygiene for Island Health
Academic Integrity Module
I have included two scholarly assignments I worked on during level 1.
Growth and Development Across the Lifespan